Mesh Network devices

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Sat Feb 13 20:31:45 EST 2021

I am wondering if any one in this group has recommendations for a mesh WiFi network system? Yes I know it not directly Linux related but it still tech related. I would like one that does not want to be a DHCP server nor do I want one that does DNS cacheing I already have a Raspberry Pi to do those tasks (isc-dhcp-server for DHCP and Pi-Hole for DNS)  I just want a system to simply do WiFi mesh network I don't want it to try to take over my network.

Michael P. O'Connor
mpop at mikeoconnor.net
http://www.mikeoconnor.net