[Lugstuff] Camera for Zoom, etc.

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Sun Sep 13 19:41:46 EDT 2020

 David,
When I use Linux, I am usually using a laptop with a built-in webcam.  However on my Windows desktop it use a Logitech C270.  Cost was about $35.99.  Available from Best Buy.  Described at Logitech HD Webcam C270 Black 960-000581 - Best BuyWas plug-and-play with Windows 10.  Assume it would be the same for Linux.  If you are not making your purchase for the next couple of days, I'll test it out on my Linux laptop and let you know how it goes.
   Bob

|  |  |

|  |
Logitech HD Webcam C270 Black 960-000581 - Best Buy

Shop Logitech HD Webcam C270 Black at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store...