[Lugstuff] meeting reminder unknown future date

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Mon Apr 6 17:04:51 EDT 2020

 Brad,
Certainly if it is just a matter of logging on to their site, than it should lend itself to the purposes of the Linux Users Group.  I agree that the absence of a 40-minute time limit is an advantage.  One feature of Zoom that would be particularly useful for our group would be the screen sharing.  Would be nice if FreeConferenceCall.com has this, which it probably does based on your description.

Looks like it's decision time for Ted if we are going to have a meeting tonight.
    Bob