[Lugstuff] meeting reminder unknown future date

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Mon Apr 6 15:56:49 EDT 2020

Bob -

I suggested it only because it doesn't have a session limit.  As I said, I
use FreeConferenceCall.com for my business meetings (Zoom wasn't around
when we started, it's easy enough for clients to attend, I can share
documents, we have a recording for later reference, and the price is
definitely right for a small business ;-).  Since COVID19, I've been using
Zoom heavily up here at the University of Pittsburgh for both my classes
and my research (the University maintains an on-prem instance of Zoom for
security and capacity).

As far as I know, both are fine :-)

- Brad

*James B. Whitehead, II*