Monday November 1, 2021 - virtual meeting

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Sun Oct 31 16:24:43 EDT 2021

Greetings...

The next Monday LUG meeting will be virtual.

We will be using Google Meet to host the meeting. Please create a google
account if you don't have one.  We will be online at 7PM Monday.

Google puts a limit on 'free' meetings, so I created two last month.
They should still work.

Link updated: 10/31/2021: meeting 1 7PM – 8PM
https://meet.google.com/ino-mxjj-cap

Link updated: 10/31/2021: meeting 2 8PM – 9PM
https://meet.google.com/jbw-euam-edy

Link: https://annapolislinux.org/?p=837

--
Theodore Knab