[Lugstuff] Mesh Network devices

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Sun Feb 14 09:11:58 EST 2021

Would a Wifi extender help? Used to be about $45 at BestBuy.
Dick S.

Sent from Mailspring (https://link.getmailspring.com/link/6FD489A4-39F5-484A-9437-6D57007D4F85@getmailspring.com/0?redirect=https%3A%2F%2Fgetmailspring.com%2F&recipient=bHVnc3R1ZmZAYW5uYXBvbGlzbGludXgub3Jn), the best free email app for work