[Lugstuff] gimp experts in list

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Mon Jan 18 18:47:30 EST 2021

    A winner !  With Tux out in front, as it should be.  - DavidC

    On Sunday, January 17, 2021, 08:48:11 PM EST, Annapolis Linux Users Group <lugstuff at annapolislinux.org> wrote:

 On Sun, Jan 17, 2021 at 02:48:50PM -0500, Annapolis Linux Users Group wrote:
>     It appears wordpress needs a 1300x200 pixel header.
>     I want to use the official LUG logo and add something about sailing.

Here's something along the same lines of what you've already got, but
adjusted to be 1300x200. There was a lot of empty space so I baked the
text into the image, but I'm not sure if that's how it should be.

https://www.dododge.net/junk/annapolis-lug-text-logo.jpg

                              -Dave Dodge/dododge at dododge.net