[Lugstuff] gimp experts in list

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Sun Jan 17 14:48:50 EST 2021

Hi,

Is anyone out there good with GIMP ?  Would you be willing to create new
logo for the website ?

I want to have a nice header for the website.

But, I think I don't have the eye or patience for this.

Limitions:
	It appears wordpress needs a 1300x200 pixel header.
	I want to use the official LUG logo and add something about sailing.
	No copyrighted material.

I was able to slap together two images. But, it looks off to me. I don't have any sense of style.

I have been trying to combine these two photos.

Some J-24s racing. I am partial to J boats from using a Creative Commons
Licence.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/38/J24_096.jpg/1200px-J24_096.jpg

The Creative Commons LUG logo by Larry Ewing.
https://www.home.unix-ag.org/simon/penguin/

Anyone ?

Teddy Knab
Annapolis Linux Users Group