[Lugstuff] Zoom problem in Linux

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Tue Apr 4 18:08:18 EDT 2023

 Thanks for your suggestion.  Some hidden conflict or setting seems to be completely blocking any mic.  -DavidC

    On Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 08:23:43 PM EDT, Annapolis Linux Users Group via Lugstuff <lugstuff at annapolislinux.org> wrote:
 I'm running Ubunbu 22.04.2 LTS and after various mike problems I
bought an AKG mike
to use with Zoom and several other conferencing systems. Haven't had
any trouble since.
I got a pair of Sony Studio Monitor headphones that plugs into the mike,
Dick S.

On Sun, Apr 2, 2023 at 6:56=E2=80=AFPM Annapolis Linux Users Group via
Lugstuff <lugstuff at annapolislinux.org> wrote:

 20.3 on an older 64-bit Dell and everything was working until about New Ye=
ar.

>    When I went to join a Zoom meeting in Feb. 2023, I was told I had to u=
pgrade Zoom before I could join.  After upgrading, my microphone did not wo=
rk in Zoom (although the audio mixer registered increased input when I spok=
e or made sounds).  I have tried three other mics.  Anyone ?

>      Regards,  DavidC

--=20
Dick Seabrook
https://dickseabrook.com/