[Lugstuff] next lug meeting June 5th

Annapolis Linux Users Group lugstuff at annapolislinux.org
Fri Jun 2 08:27:24 EDT 2017

I don't know if I'll make the meeting.

I have some hardware in search of a good home. It's been kicking
around too long. Linksys WET54G Ethernet bridge and Linksys WAPPOE
power injector. Free. You can pick up at my home near Harness Creek or
meet at the Annapolis Police Department parking lot (they have a
section for handoffs like this). Your call. I'm harmless. Mostly.
*grin* Use it, sell it, just don't throw it away. All worked last time
I used it. Email dave at skolnick.org.

sail fast and eat well, dave
Dave Skolnick S/V Auspicious
443-327-9084