[Lugstuff] March 7 2016 meeting

Ted K ipmasqman at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 17:58:12 EST 2016

The this is reminder the next LUG meeting will be at Starbucks in Severna
Park on Monday March 7th. We have their meeting room reserved between 7PM
and 9PM.

This is the Starbucks near Mr Tire and Chick-filla on Route 2 ( Ritchie
hwy) . It is on the right hand side heading north. This is not the Giant.
The parking is terrible here.

The address is 503 Ritchie Hwy.
http://meetu.ps/2QsKRk

P.S.
We will be moving back to Starbucks at Barnes and Nobles the following
month. Additionally, I am letting the meet-up group die. It costs too much.
The website and mailing list do the same thing for much less.

--
Ted K