[Lugstuff] reminder New location tonight Severna Park

Dave Dodge dododge at dododge.net
Tue Dec 8 01:49:44 EST 2015

On Mon, Dec 07, 2015 at 12:33:41PM -0500, ipmasqman at gmail.com wrote:
> This is the starbucks near Mr Tire and Chickfilla on Route 2 (
> Ritchey hwy) . It is on the right hand side heading north.
>
> The address is 575 Ritchie Hwy.

That's the address of the *other* Starbucks down the street (inside
the Giant).

In any case I got to the standalone Starbucks at around 6:50 and there
were zero parking spaces plus a line of cars around the building.  I
waited in some nearby lots for a bit and also watched from the liquor
store lot across the street, and the only time I saw a car leave a
space, another one jumped into the spot in less that 5 seconds.  So I
gave up.

                              -Dave Dodge/dododge at dododge.net