[Lugstuff] April 2015 meeting reminder

Arnie Shore shoreas at gmail.com
Sat May 2 07:53:18 EDT 2015

All, the West St. branch is pretty well booked solid evenings.  I'm told
that each branch does its own scheduling, so I'll check with Edgewater
later today.

May meeting is where?

Now, I've finally installed ubuntu 12.04 on a decent dell xp notebook.
While it runs OK but slowly off the cdrom, it won't boot off the hard drive
- just runs forever. (I ran the install twice.)  Which isn't a linux
problem per se, but I haven't the faintest idea of where to start looking.
Any proffered wisdom appreciated.

-- AS