[Lugstuff] Ubuntu-MD Loco Open House

Ron Swift rswift at swiftstaffing.com
Mon Apr 7 19:35:06 EDT 2014

The Ubuntu-MD Loco team is celebrating the release of the newest version
of Ubuntu Linux, Trusty Tahr (14.04 LTS), on Sat, April 26, 2014 from 1
pm - 3:30 pm at the Community College of Baltimore County (CCBC)
Catonsville campus on Rolling Rd. We will meet in the Linux lab,
building HTEC which is adjacent to parking lot 5.
We are inviting people to bring their laptops and we will demonstrate
how easy it is to use Ubuntu Linux. Free DVD copies of the new release
will be distributed.
For more information you can visit our website at
www.ubuntu-maryland.org. A flyer about the event can be downloaded from
the site.
Please help us to promote this event to persons in your area.
Thanks

--
Ron Swift
President