[Lugstuff] Fw: annapoliswiki.org

Theodore Knab tjk at annapolislinux.org
Wed Jun 5 14:44:22 EDT 2013

----- Forwarded message from Joe Barger <j...... at yahoo.com> -----

Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2013 07:55:55 -0700 (PDT)
From: Joe Barger <j....... at yahoo.com>
To: "lugstuff-owner at annapolislinux.org" <lugstuff-owner at annapolislinux.org>
Subject: AnnapolisLinux UG

I just found the Annapolis Linux group and wish I had found it sooner.? I noticed I'm too late for the meeting this past Monday and there won't be one until July.? Hope to make that one.

I develop in LAMP and my latest project is annapoliswiki.org -a place to record Annapolis culture, places, spots, people --
everything!? It's an experiment in community.? I just launched the site this past Saturday and thought I would let you know so anyone from AnnapolisLinux that is interested can join, start exploring and help out.

Thanks,
Joe Barger

----- End forwarded message -----