[Lugstuff] T3 Update

Bill Scrivens wscrivens at comcast.net
Sat Jul 28 11:41:12 EDT 2012

Friends,

Quiet summer so far.  The webpage for T3 is proving to be bigger challenge
than expected, so we decided to use Facebook for now.  What do you think?

Come on over and let us know, https://www.facebook.com/T3withHaiti

Since the April trip, we have been speaking to our regular crew,

.         Rotary Club of South Anne Arundel County

.         Bladensburg Rotary

.         Haiti Outreach at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Parish

We also now have our first regular monthly contribution thanks, YEA!

As you may recall a permanent rocket stove was built back in April, and last
month the outside kitchen in Haiti got a new roof.

SAM_0280.JPG

Now it is time to get started again!

.         How about next semester, and the computer lab?

.         New computers seem to be the next step, what do you think?

.         Is a local Rotary Club in Haiti worth pursuing?

.         What's happening with the Rocket Stove idea?

.         Is a Trade School in Haiti even possible?

We are not working with the poorest of the poor in Haiti, but we are working
with Haitians who are willing to work hard to build Haiti out of the cycles
of poverty that have been in place for centuries.

Education (in many forms) is the focus of T3 with Haiti.  You can help
Haitians make Haiti better.

Do you have some TIME to give?  Spread the word, do some fundraising, learn
about Haiti.

Do you have some TALENT to give?  Proficiency in computer and other
technology, education, electrical supply, plumbing, sheet metal fabrication,
pottery, farming, irrigation . these skills are all needed and in some form
already part of this T3 project.

Do you have some TREASURE to give?  Small donations can be made directly to
T3 with Haiti, but to get a tax deductible donation, please make your
contribution payable to:

(South Anne Arundel Rotary Club) SAARC Foundation

Foot Note: T3 with Haiti

Mailing address provided below.

Please feel free to pass this email around to anyone who may be interested.

Thank you for your continued interest and support, and God Bless you!

Bill & Janice

cid:image002.jpg at 01CC3448.2DAB4330

T3 with Haiti, Inc.

2100 Rose Hill Lane

Gambrills, MD 21054

 <mailto:T3withHaiti at gmail.com> T3withHaiti at gmail.com

Sponsors:

Miller Dodson Associates, Inc.

Rotary Club of South Anne Arundel County, MD (member)

Bladensburg Rotary Club, MD

Desktops2Go, NetTek, LLC

Volunteers & Donors ... like you!