[Lugstuff] Linux Opening

Sussman, Brad Brad.Sussman at stanleyassociates.com
Tue Feb 1 09:56:44 EST 2011

We are currently seeking a Linux Administrator to join our team in Linthicum, MD.  This position would also allow us to maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.  Attached is a summary of our benefits and below is a link to the position description.  Please contact me directly if interested in this opening, even if you have applied online.  Please also note the CGI recently acquired Stanley Associates and we are now part of the same team.

Position Description:
Linux Systems Administrator<https://stanley.taleo.net/careersection/prof/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=42282>

Brad Sussman
Technical Recruiter
CGI
Office: 703.365.8801 x3406
Mobile: 571.289.5715
Fax: 703.852.3998
http://www.cgi.com/usfederal

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Proprietary/Confidential Information belonging to CGI Group Inc. and its affiliates may be contained in this message. If you are not a recipient indicated or intended in this message (or responsible for delivery of this message to such person), or you think for any reason that this message may have been addressed to you in error, you may not use or copy or deliver this message to anyone else. In such case, you should destroy this message and are asked to notify the sender by reply e-mail.