[Lugstuff] DIMM to Capacitor

subs at appnetsys.com subs at appnetsys.com
Tue Jan 18 12:14:17 EST 2011

They are probably electrolytic "can" capacitors related to a local voltage
regulator.  Look for polarity (+/-) on the capacitors and for nearby 3 or 5 leg
ICs.  If they are not surface mounted, you may be able to de-solder and pull
them out or snip them off and hand solder replace them with similar capacitors.

Arnold

  _____