[Lugstuff] Linux article for the Baltimore Examiner

Rick Wonders rick.wonders at reliabledigitalworld.com
Wed Dec 29 09:58:49 EST 2010

Hi Folks,

My name is Rick Wonders, and I compose an Internet Business column for
the Baltimore Examiner.  I am also a proponent of Linux as a desktop
alternative to Windows and Mac.  As such, I am working on an article
featuring local Linux User Groups, and would like to include Annapolis
in the article.

If any users would like to send me some information, such as whether
most of your members are IT professionals, or just people like myself,
who use Linux, I would appreciate any input.

Thank all in advance for any help you can give.

Sincerely,

Rick Wonders
rick.wonders at reliabledigitalworld.com