[Lugstuff] Introduction..

Brad Bothun bothunbr at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 15:25:41 EDT 2010

Hello all,

 I just thought I would take the opportunity to introduce myself before the meeting tonight. I'm Brad Bothun, I just moved here from Chicago at the end of January. I've been supporting Linux since 97-98 when I was introduced to Suse (I think it was ver5) when I ran out of IPs on a network and used Linux and ip masquerading because my routers didn’t support NAT/PAT.  I’ve been using, supporting, promoting Linux ever since.

I joined the list months ago and have been meaning to go the meeting but I keep forgetting to set a reminder. I look forward to meeting everyone tonight.

Thanks,
 --Brad