[Lugstuff] Thank you all! There is sound!

Thomas Gallen kaori.hinata at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 21:23:26 EST 2010

Glad to hear it. Having a vague idea of how each gear fits into one big
machine always helps out when error messages do not and in the case of
Linux, the gears of this big machine have labels if you can find them.
;)

Thomas

(P.S. If the people who read the Digest version of these threads could
edit their subject lines appropriately as mentioned in the digest
itself:
"When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific..."
...then we won't have threads split up like this one. Thanks.)