[Lugstuff] Lugstuff Digest, Vol 18, Issue 8

Tanenhaus Jessica jtanen at mavenspire.com
Thu Jan 21 17:04:07 EST 2010

It does, and I had several nightmares with sound before disabling PulseAudio altogether. The problems described don't sound quite like what was happening to me (although I have tried to repress the memories, so maybe I'm just remembering incorrectly) but it may be worth a shot to go through and get rid of PulseAudio to see if that fixes the problem. Or go through and reinstall it, but I will state that several reinstalls never fixed the PA problems for me.

>>> On 1/21/2010 at 01:27 PM, in message <4B5856510200004A0009293A at mail.mavenspire.net>, "Tanenhaus Michael" <mtanen at mavenspire.com> wrote:

Doesnt that version of OpenSUSE use PulseAudio and not alsa?