[Lugstuff] It only gets more interesting -read confusing.

David F Bleil dfbleil at toad.net
Tue Jan 19 20:05:52 EST 2010

On Monday 18 January 2010 09:52:44 am Theodore Knab wrote:
> I would try reinstalling the kernel first.

running   uname -r    I get 2.6.27.42-0.1-pae
I used to have                 2.6.27.42-0.1-default

I presume that the kernel I have now is an updated (patched) one. How would I
make sure that I am installing the correct kernel? I think the "default"
kernel is the one which came on the installation dvd.

--

David F. Bleil
Catboat sailor from Crofton

SUSE Linux 11.1