[Lugstuff] Need a local source for SCSI-2 cable for external scanner.

David F Bleil dfbleil at toad.net
Mon Jan 11 10:29:00 EST 2010

I am setting up a Linux system for a friend and the box has an Adapteck SCSI
card to connect to a Microtec-3 scanner. This scanner origionally used an
Apple SCSI card in the system which just died. The end on the existing cable
does not connect to the SCSI-2 connector on the new box. I am looking for
places where I can buy a replacement cable with the correct ends, preferably
locally in the Annapolis area. Failing that, I would like recomendations for
a reliable, not overly expensive source to order from.

--

David F. Bleil
Catboat sailor from Crofton

SUSE Linux 11.1