[Lugstuff] Seeking Linux/Unix Engineers

Mizuki Kojima mkojima at focustech.com
Thu Oct 2 12:07:54 EDT 2008

Hello -
I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to see if there was anyway I could place a job posting for a Linux/Unix Consulting Engineer position in Annapolis, MD.

I am seeking several strong engineers.

Details are as follows:

Unix Engineer
Annapolis, MD

Unix Engineer will be responsible for the implementation of complex hosted solutions for clients on Sun Solaris, RedHat Linux, Microsoft Windows and VMWare ESX Platforms.
Candidate will interface with internal technical teams, to include Operations and Design groups, for the purposes of operating system installation and configuration.
Required Skills:
Required Skills
* Demonstrated ability to implement Solaris, Linux and Windows based platforms * Ability to multi-task and operate in a dynamic Enterprise Environment.
* Broad knowledge of technical platforms, including Operating Systems, Networking, and enterprise applications.
* Server hardware knowledge and troubleshooting ability.

Required Experience
* Minimum of 5- 7 year experience in the IT field implementing Enterprise Solutions.
* Strong installation experience in one of the following disciplines: Solaris, Linux or Windows
* VMware experience a plus

If someone can assist me, I would greatly appreciate it.

We provide referral fees, should anyone you refer be hired for any of our opportunities.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mizuki

Mizuki Kojima