[Lugstuff] Regarding a new Meeting Place.

Patrick Roanhouse patrickroanhouse at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 16:38:14 EDT 2008

You would think that being it is a community college and funded by tax
payers that they would fully open it to the use of the community at
large for use when not full. For town meetings or other organizations.
They really should pass a a state bill to allow community college to
be used when public locations are not available to public community
organizations.