[Lugstuff] meeting reminder this Monday

Theodore Knab tjk at annapolislinux.org
Tue Sep 9 09:17:20 EDT 2008

Hey, thanks for the reply.

Dave Dodge helped fit it at the meeting.

Dave said that xine was using the OpenGL drivers and I
was only using the generic VESA driver for X11.

Both were problems, but he changed the settings on xine to
use a different video plugin and the choppiness went away.

Now, I just need to get the mobility chip drivers for my
intel video card.