[Lugstuff] meeting reminder this Monday

Theodore Knab tjk at annapolislinux.org
Mon Sep 8 13:14:43 EDT 2008

No, particular topics. If you have something new to share, it
would be greatly appreicated. I have been playing
with Phun that last few days. It is pretty neat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H5g9VS0ENM

Additonally, I have a xine problem so I will be bringing my laptop.

More specifically, when I watch DVD's on my laptop everything is choppy.

Additionally, xine complains that it is dropping frames.

I am not sure if it a x11 config issue or a xine issue.

Maybe someone can point me in the right direction.

--
Ted Knab
Stevensville, MD USA