[Lugstuff] Perl position with the U.S. Census Bureau

mohammed.chaudhry at census.gov mohammed.chaudhry at census.gov
Tue Jul 22 16:39:39 EDT 2008

The Census Bureau is currently looking for a proficient Perl programmer to
fill a position with their Internet Staff.
This position will be filled through a contracting company. Now, government
contracts are usually very long term, this isn't one of those 6-month gigs.

We have contractors who have been working here for over a decade. The way
it usually works is the contract keeps getting renewed every two years for
as long as your performance is satisfactory.

I haven't been given solid numbers, but depending on experience the salary
ranges from 50-80K .... possibly 80+ if you are an absolute Perl Guru.

If interested, please let me know.

Thanks.

-- Mo

Mohammed Chaudhry