[Lugstuff] New place to meet ?

Ted Knab tjk at annapolislinux.org
Sat Jul 12 21:28:32 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone thought we should find a better place to meet ?

We have met in Barnes and Nobles for a long time, but I am getting a
little concerned that
we have to compete for chairs with the local knitting group.

It would be nice if we could find a new place to meet with free internet
access and a place where
presentations could be given. Does anyone know of any place like this in
Annapolis ?

More specifically, I know that USi.net has a nice conference room in
near their lobby. Does anyone know
anybody that works there ? Something like that would be a great place to
meet.

-Ted